As you can clearly see, I am clearing off my long pending list of product and website reviews. Another gem that I found recently for gifting needs is this Indian Gift Portal. From Valentine’s Day to Anniversaries, you have all your gifting needs sorted.
I got some gift vouchers from IGP to pick a gift for someone I love. Cool, ain’t it? Well, I went through their website – confused on whom to gift and what to gift. Well, the website is well-organized. It lists gifts by category, relation to the person you are gifting, price range, and occasion.
I personally feel that this portal is a gift for people, who are clueless about how to gift and what to gift others. Without further ado, here is what I got from the website.
I got this amazing book & magazine holder for my mom.
This is a two way holder – it can hold closed books for storage, and it can also hold huge books while reading.
Priced at Rs. 1090, this is such a treasure to find. I have been eyeing to buy this for my mom for quite some time now. The quality of the holder is sturdy and quite good. The print on the wood is ethnic and something that my mom approves.
Coming to the website, here are my thoughts!
- The online store has a lot of collections. One can easily be spoilt for choice. It’s a good thing because most gifting portals restrict to just cakes, roses, and chocolates. This website, on the other hand, has a lot of really good and useful stuff.
- The pricing is quite reasonable. Also, there are products for every budget.
- There are options for all age groups and occasions.
- The website is easily navigatable.
- The UX of the website could be better.
Have you ordered form IGP before? Share your experience in the comments below.