Those of you who know me will obviously know how obsessed I am about notebooks and journals. Keep Notes and Ever Notes may come and go, but notebooks that I can touch, feel, and write on are my favorites. I was pleased when I got this product from Matrika’s – It’s called the Creative Woman’s Journal.
It has four variants – glide, write, fly, dream. Available in two vibrant and two subtle colors – red, pink, blue, brown – the journal is an eye-candy. Once I received this journal, I was all the more surprised, for it is a beauty inside and out.
Here’s a video that shows everything that the journal has!
So, without further ado, here are the top five reasons in my opinion on why you need to buy this journal
- For the pricing – Rs. 450 – the journal is a steal deal. It looks amazing – the cover is sturdy and vibrant, and the journal is of perfect size.
- The quality of the notebook is impeccable. I don’t use ink pens, but a friend, who swears by ink pens told me that the paper doesn’t bleed while using ink pens.
- There are cute little coloring/doodling pages inside, so you can write, draw, color, and scribble your hearts out.
- There are some lovely stickers that are so amazing that you cannot resist using them – actual stickers – not the FB ones 😛 (I so want to attach the pictures, but I don’t want to put a spoiler – order the journal, and surprise yourself)
- The pages are ruled and neat – no clumsy organizer options – therefore, you can use this journal as a DIY planner, diary, travel journal, etc.
How am I using it?
I am using mine as a planner cum organizer to put my schedules and routines in place. I am using a lot of sticky notes and page markers for the same. I shall soon do a video or a blog on the same.
Will I repurchase it?
The current one will last for at least a year. Matrika’s have also sent me a variety of other journals. So, yeah, I am sorted for quite some time. However, I am going to purchase a couple of them to gift people, who will cherish it.
Do buy this journal and let me know how you like it!