Hi, gorgeous people,
It’s my sweetheart’s b’day today. Yeah, my beautiful angel turned sweet 66, can yoi believe it? Well, I couldn’t. She does chores promptly and with interest like a 10-year-old, cracks jokes like a 16-year old, looks like a 40-year-old. Well, that’s what makes her 66, I guess. Well, I can keep appreciating the beauty she is, but let’s move on to the post. What I wore on her B’day?
So, this lovely outfit was shopped from iTokri.com. Well, the site’s name is so different and unique, right? Well, their products are also unique and different.
How did I come across this site?
I was searching for online sites that would sell fabrics (running materials). I came across this site and immediately checked out the collections. Impressed by the collections, I ordered 2 different batik print running material fabrics (1.5 meters each – yes, you can order in 1/2 meter count – That’s awesome option for petite people). Also, I happened to check their other collections and picked up two pairs of Jalpari earrings.
What other things does this website sell?
Apart from fabrics and jewelry, the store sells a wide range of kurti materials, stitched kurti, dress materials, sarees, dupattas, stoles, accessories, notepads, bags, silver jewelry, and some more…
What makes it unique?
While there are plenty of ethnic friendly websites, iTokri is one of its kind with following advantages:
1. The materials, fabrics, jewelry, and other products are unique and are not available in other sites. Most of the sites sell major ethnic brands like BIBA, W, Melange, but iTokri sells real, ethnic products direct from the rural artisans.
2. The collections are wide, and it is updated every now and then. Trust me, it will take you more than a week to check out all the collections that they have.
3. Jia, from iTokri, personally signs the packages with cute notes, a lot of freebies and sends the courier.
4. The team follows up with you via mail or call (this is not the automated ones that the other sites do, but a personal message in e-mail)
5. Their customer care is friendly and ready to answer to emails promptly (within 24 hours).
6. This is a one-stop destination for all your ethnic needs.
1. I can’t think of any cons as of now, but they don’t sell footwear, and if they do sell that too, then I’d be super glad!
Some other items I got from iTokri and their cute thank you notes.
1. Kurti – iTokri.com – Rs. 225 for 1.5 meter
2. Leggings – Shristi – Rs. 299
3. Earrings – Thrift store, Chennai – Rs. 58
Ignore my oily face, it’s my no-make-up on face. I have just applied my moisturizer while I was clicking this pic!
Haul Details – iTokri
1. Blue Kurti – Material Rs. 225 for 1.5 meter
2. Grey Kurti (the one I am wearing) – Material Rs. 225 for 1.5 meter
3. Earrings – Rs. 40 per pair
1. 4 different craft papers
2. 3 Paper bags (recycled for sanitary napkin disposal – thoughtful freebie!)
3. A signed thank you note
1. Above Rs. 500 free shipping (India)
2. Below Rs. 500 – Rs. 50 charge (India)
3. Shipped through BlueDart (India)
4. COD available (India)
5. International shipping done via DHL or EMS
Liked my haul, OOTD, and Website review? Share it across! Also, try shopping at iTokri.com, you will love it!
Honest review done for iTokri.com in exchange of gift vouchers.