Hi, Gorgeous People!
Yeah, finally found a lousy Sunday afternoon to blog, and here it goes. Today, my OOTD (or) what i call as the LookBook post is about a chic and trendy party wear! Also, this dress is going to be quite a surprise. Why? Well, before that, have a sneak peek!
Well, the dress is pretty, ain’t it? But how much did it cost? Where did I buy? Buaahah, i didn’t buy it I made it from my old clothes. Yeah, here is the procedure.
What all will you need?
1. A tube top or razorback (I have taken a blue razorback top)
2. A netted stole in color of the razor back
3. An old dress, tee-shirt, or shirt in contrasting color (I have taken a pink dress)
4. A brooch or large belt
5. Pair of ballerinas or pumps
First wear the tube top/ razorback and a seamless panties. Wear your old dress or tee-shirt from the bottom such that it looks like a skirt. Wrap around the sleeves in a suave fashion and secure it with a belt or brooch. Now, use the stole to make a top above your razorback. Wrap the stole on your front, and twist then in the back, make a crisscross, and tie it up into your neck like a halter top. Finally pair it up with shoes and accessories.
Where I got the stuffs I used from?
1. Tank top – Jockey – Rs. 189
2. Stole – From a thrift market in T.Nagar, Chennai – Rs. 80
3. Dress – On sale at Wendell Rodrick’s – 2 years back – Rs. 1999 (Without discount)
4. Brooch – Globus Rs. 99 (Part of some other neck piece)
5. Shoes – Bata – Rs. 349
6. Earrings and Necklace – TerraBella – https://www.facebook.com/terrabellajewellery (Ask on the site for rates)
7. Bangles – From a thrift market in Triplicane, Chennai – Rs. 10 each
One more picture!
P.S: It is super comfortable.
P.P.S: I have put no make up, as I just wanted to share the outfit alone, the nail paint that I am sporting is Maybeline ColorShow – Reviewed here.
Do you like my outfit? Share it in any of the social media!