Today is a very happy day. As usual, like every other Thursday morning I open my WordPress Blog to see that my blog is nominated ‘WORKING TO CHANGE THE WORLD’ BLOGGING AWARD by a fellow blogger, a keen follower, an excellent critic, and an wonderful human Vishal Bheeroo who blogs in (http://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/) and he contributes a lot to the betterment of society through his posts (he blogs about various aspects and things that induce a change in the minds of his readers) and it’s so humble on his part to think that I am contributing to something to make the world a better place to live. Thanks a ton Vishal.
The Idealistic Rebel from http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com has created this award.
In her own words:
” I am creating this new award to recognize those bloggers at WordPress who are working to make a difference in the world.”
Recipients of this Award work hard and sincerely to make the world a better place, using their compassion, love and understanding, promoting open minds, free communication of ideas and above all, peace.
1-Post the Award on your blog.
2-Link back to the person who nominated you.
3-List one thing- however small- that you think would make the world better if every one did it.
4-Nominate bloggers whom you feel help to change help to Change the World- there’s no minimum or maximum , just a list of those you feel are deserving.
ONE THING THAT COULD CHANGE THE WORLD
According to me (S(t)ri) one thing that could change the world is Love. Love is so powerful and infectious that you won’t lose anything by giving it. One of my close friends said yesterday that “Give your 100% Love and Trust to everyone not because they deserve your love but because you deserve peace of mind”. Indeed love gives peace of mind! “CREATE LOVE, NOT WAR!!”
1. http://amaruvi.wordpress.com/ (An excellent blogger with different thoughts and posts).
2. http://teerthadanam.wordpress.com/ (A blog that I closely follow and love to read).
3. http://raam005.wordpress.com/ (A great friend and a person whose thoughts match mine in many cases and is completely different in few cases).
4. http://takeawalkinthewoods.wordpress.com/ (A best critic, honest person who writes from the heart).
5. http://thescribeweekly.wordpress.com/ (An intense and thought provoking blog that I came across).
I have nominated the WordPress hosted blogs alone. I am looking forward for the other platform awards too since I love many self hosted and blogspot blogs.