New year is around the corner and you may have certain plans for the new year bash and few of you mightn’t have any plans yet. For all those who get impromptu or last minute plans, the major worry would be the makeover and dress. I am one such kind of person who get struck with too many last minute plans, our gang is like that. even if you have plenty of dresses you may get confused about which to choose and how to get a makeover done. So all those who burns the midnight oil like me here is easy makeover tips for impromptu party.
Party Hard, Get Ready Harder 😛
1. Dress: Black goes well with any party. When in doubt pick black. Otherwise the better option is to consult your friends about what they are wearing (long or short, dress or jean, etc.).
2. Accessories: Gals, this is a party not a wedding. Sport a suave pair of earrings, a branded watch, a black or silver pumps, charms bracelet and a matching clutch. Keep accessories to minimal.
3. Facial: If it is impromptu you might not have time to go for a facial or party make up so here is what you need to do. Wash your face with a cleanser, scrub your face with an apricot scrub for a minute, apply a mud or fruit pack for 5 minutes. If you have a blackhead removing scrub use that too. Using a tweezer pluck unnecessary facial hair. If you are not waxed then use a full covering dress or use a ladies razor (it is fast, easy and it is okay to use it once in a while).
4. Make up: Don’t over do it. Use a BB Stick or Cream, Dab some moisturizer based compact. If you are not having eye shadows, etc then give a thick line of eyeliner on both the upper and lower lashes and put on a mild lip gloss. Sometimes minimal make up makes you look beautiful.
5. Fragrance: This is the killer. Do it right and you might have a chance to have more attention than you get through your dress. Have a foamy bath with a mild yet exotic body wash, apply body butter generously and dab some 24/7 perfume.
That’s it you are all ready to go.
Love & Cheers,