We girls can never feel enough about anything right? We never get satisfied easily be it kisses, hugs, chocolates, bags, accessories, dresses, shoes we want a lots and lots of them. I am no exception, I thought of why not make a cool jean bag out of my old pair of denims? Thus I ended up with this. Last week I demonstrated on how to make denim mobile pouches in Time pass Tuesdays 6. This week lets explore how to make a jean bag as shown.
The Bag made by me from an old jeans 🙂
- An old pair of jeans
- Sewing Machine or needle and thick thread.
- Old Fabric
- Old Accessories (Optional)
- Zip/Button Magenet
- Fabric Glue.
The method is quite simple. All you got to do are these 5 simple steps.
- Cut the jean on the back pocket area as in the pic, cut a similar cloth from the thigh area of jeans for the other side (avoid using slim-fit jeans).
- Now sew them together from inside.
- Make a belt or thick tape out of some left out fabric and sew it on the mouth of your bag for enriched look.
- Add accessories like charms, chains, embroidery flowers, hearts etc. to enrich the look.
- Stick button magnets or zip with a fabric glue to close the mouth if your bag.
That’s it, you are done. Now you can have your own bag that you made.
Try this out folks,
Love & Cheers,