This Freestyle Friday I resurfaced an old book review from my blogger account since many asked me to give my review about this book. This one was written 10 months back and I have completed all three the books by now.
The Book on BDSM 😛
1. The narration – it doesn’t lag or rush anywhere (at least in the first book)
2. The Unclear Clear explanations – the BDSM stuffs specified are clear to understand but still concealed so that the readers don’t feel disgusted.
3. Story: Unlike many erotic novels this novel does have a storyThe Oopsss:
1. Unwanted length of the book. Although the book has a good narration we can’t read more than 300 pages especially when the content is controversial. 500+ pages is unwanted.
2. More clear characterization of female protagonist should have been given. What is the point in having 500+ pages and all we can infer about the female lead is that she is a plain Jane who desires the hot male lead??
Bottom line: Although this book has mixed reviews still this book is worth read once, especially to know about the different ways to express desire.
P.S: Completed Book 2 and 3 in the trilogy (nothing to write about it, still will upload a review soon).
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Begins Filming! First Look Here. [Photos] (booksmoviesfandoms.wordpress.com)